never, ever use the e-word in your writing. does your character have green e***? no. they have verdant orbs, leafy pools, bright emerald fields resting on their face
it’s very frustrating being a girl and trying to flirt with other girls like. you tell them, ur cute. ‘Aw thank you’ no. no i’m being gay with you. homo intended. damn it
several things making me angry:
- unreliable people
- i haven’t talked to my mom since i hung up on her
- i have to make a chicken salad for a girl at work for her baby shower bc i’m mexican and i’m expected to cook exotic foods for everyone and she literally ordered what everyone should make for her
- i would have to call my mother to get the recipe
- i’m gonna wing this chicken salad
Making out with a girl for the first time is the coolest thing and the second coolest thing is driving home and getting aware of all the parts of your face where she was and tasting her lip balm on your lips. The third coolest thing is outer space.
My goal in life is to preach 14 sermons all named after the songs on Beyonce’s album.
- Pretty Hurts (and But His Love Doesn’t)
- Haunted (By Our Sin)
- Drunk In Love (with the Spirit)
- Blow (The 4 Winds of the Holy Ghost)
- No Angel (You’re No Angel But You’re A Saint)
- Partition (Pastor Lay Hands On Me Please)
- Jealous (Uprooting the spirit of Jealousy)
- Rocket (Let Me Sing This Praise On Ya)
- Mine (Forget What You Heard, You’re His)
- XO (God is all the we need to see)
- ***Flawless (Telling Satan to Bow Down)
- Superpower (We Need His Glory)
- Heaven (Our Home)
- Blue (Hold On…To Him)
With a bonus sermon, “Grown Woman (Eliminating the spirit of Jezebel)”.
The Lord told me to tell you to stop this foolishness
I’ll be attending this revival.